APPLICATION FOR MINISTERIAL CREDENTIALS
Please type or print legibly and fill in completely. You may use additional
_______ I will surrender my current credentials and wish to be ordained
through the Evangelical Christian Church or The Apostolic Episcopal Church. (Please circle one)
_______ I wish to hold onto my current credentials and wish to be ordained
through the Association of Evangelical Clergy, which is equal in all ways to being ordained with the ECC and AEC.
_______ I wish to be ordained by a fellowship instead of a denomination.
Please forward my application to Crossroads Ministries.
1. Full Name__________________________________________
3. City, State and Zip________________________________
4. Home Phone ____________ Business Phone ____________
5. E-Mail Address ____________________________
6. DOB _____________________ Male _____ Female _____
7. Marital Status_____________________________________
8. Name of Spouse_____________________________________
9. Names and Ages of Children in Home
On separate sheets
10. Please submit a statement of your spiritual journey and why you seek
ministerial credentials through Dayspring Ministries/ECC/Crossroads.
11. Where do you attend church?
12. Are you a pastor? Are you ordained? If so, by whom and when? Are
credentials still valid ?
13. Please describe your Christian work during the past several years
14. Do you have a secular job? If so, what?
15. Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
16. Are you currently in criminal litigation?
17. Do you oppose abortion except to save the life of the mother?
18. Please detail your post-secondary education
19. List your college degrees and any other state or national licenses
20. Do you FULLY understand you are accountable to the ECC / AEC / Dayspring
and or Crossroads Ministries and that credentials may be revoked for conduct unbecoming of a minister of Christ?
21. Do you FULLY understand Dayspring Ministries International IS
NOT legally responsible for your actions?
22. Do you FULLY understand ALL Churches associated with Dayspring Ministries
or the Dayspring Ministry group of Brookhaven, Mississippi, are recommended to be CONGREGATIONAL and SEMI-AUTONOMOUS
23. Do you accept The Dayspring MI or the AECUSA Statement of Faith
without reservation or hesitation and also understand as a Pastor your church members are only required to subscribe to the
Statement and that you cannot add to the Statement?
24. Do you understand that as an Minister associated with Dayspring Ministries
/ECC/ AEC / Crossroads you must allow all within your church to have liberty of conscience in regards to theological
beliefs outside the Statement of Faith?
25. Have you read our Constitution and Bylaws and are you in full agreement
Please provide 3 letters of reference from a Pastor, layperson and
a friend who knows your ministry attesting to your character, calling and fitness for the ministry and, a letter
or official document from a legal entity concerning whether or not you have a criminal record or are currently in litigation.
We are specifically inquiring about child abuse convictions.
Please read and sign, if in agreement,
1. I will maintain high ethical and moral values in all my dealings,
personally and professionally;
2. I will respect each persons difference in doctrine, style and personality
as they follow the leadings of the Holy Spirit;
3. I will always be willing to learn;
4. I will only speak in edifying ways in regards to other ministers,
ministries, and the Body of Christ at large;
5. I will treat all with whom I come into contact as I would like to
be treated; and,
6. I will support and promote Dayspring Ministries International, the
ECC, the AECUSA and Crossroads Ministries in ways the Lord leads me.
All Ministers will be ordained by the [ ]Evangelical Christian
Church or The Apostolic Episcopal Church, USA (Please circle one).... unless you wish to hold "dual" credentials ... [
] you will receive standing with the ECC or the AEC ...or you wish to be ordained by a "fellowship," then you will be
ordained by [ ] Crossroads Ministries.
Please print form, complete and send, along with supplementary sheets,
copies of all educational degrees, certificates, counseling licenses, licenses to preach, certificates of ordination, letters
of reference and, in U.S. funds only, $75.00 (Africa and Asis, $50) donation to help defray denominational expenses to
Please address your application to:
Dayspring Ministries International or
The Evangelical Christian Church or
The Apostolic Episcopal Communion & Fellowship or
Embassy of Faith International
Office of the Patriarch
P.O. Box 3634
Brookhaven, MS 39603-7634
You may FAX your application materials to us and submit the credentialing
fee by check or mony order. We now accept filing fees through PayPal. Merely click onto the "Contact" page and
receive all of the info necessary to make a payment. You may pay with your credit card or through your checking
account. Then you may fax your application and reference forms and all other paperwork to us through the number listed.